Since it was looking to be a close call as to whether Victoria will reach the required unrestricted travel by November 8th, we have made the decision to postpone this trip by two weeks. The itinerary will stay the same, except it will now begin on the 22nd of November and finish on the 30th November.
I am confident that the extra two weeks will give us a lot more confidence in the trip actually going ahead as planned. This is even more important for those travelling from NSW, who require the interstate border to be open again.
All those who have made accommodation bookings will need to alter these to reflect the new dates. I have already emailed a new itinerary to all those whose names were on my list.
Let’s now all look forward to finally getting out of Melbourne and having a wonderful adventure.